Auriculares.org: el foro sobre auriculares en español

Menú Principal

A Sound Smartphone: The Meizu MX 4-Core

Iniciado por nepro, Septiembre 21, 2012, 23:52:01

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

nepro

A Sound Smartphone: The Meizu MX 4-Core
http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/sound-smartphone-meizu-mx-4-core

The Meizu MX 4-core is an excellent portable music reproduction device---one of the best I've heard. It also seems to me to be a really nice smartphone. But I'm not really focused on that aspect of it.

While it's true that many InnerFidelity readers might never use a smartphone for serious music listening, it's also important to recognize the large (and growing) group of music lovers who will use nothing but their phone for that purpose. In that respect the Meizu MX 4-core surpasses the competition, which makes it easy to recommend. I especially love the SPDIF output, which means you can use the thing as a transport when paired with a dedicated DAC. Nice.

GonzaloM

Yo lo tuve y lo regalé, suena brutalmente bien
Reproductores: Creative Zen 60gb, iPhone 5 64Gb, iPhone 4s 64Gb, iRiver AK100 (160gb) y HM-901 en camino
IEM´s: JH 13 FP, UM TF18, XBA4ip y algún CIEM más
Orejeros:Beyerdynamic DT990 PRO, Audio-Technica ES7 (portátiles)
Amp/DAC portátl: Leckerton UHA-6S MKII

victor_cc

Tiene muy buena pinta aunque es una pena que no se le pueda añadir memoria externa. Es el primer móvil que leo que puede sacar la señal de audio digital por s/pdif -coaxial (usando un adaptador) y me parece una gran feature. Quien tuviera 500$ para gastarse en el de 64 GB.

Saludos!

danpan

Pedazo de smrphone.. Todo un SIII (hardware) con aspecto de iPhone4.