Noticias:

Auriculares.org: el foro sobre auriculares en español

Menú Principal

2Tm2,3 - 2Tm2,3 (1999)

Iniciado por Carlos, Septiembre 26, 2008, 00:09:34

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Carlos

Una recomendación para los amantes del rock duro, o sencillamente para los que deseéis probar algo diferente:

2Tm2,3 - 2Tm2,3

Se trata de un grupo de rock/metal cristiano polaco que vengo escuchando desde hace unos meses, especialmente este disco. Resulta que acabo de "encontrarlo" en una "edición" de buena calidad, así que los interesados podéis ir a buscarlo a vuestra "tienda" especializada. Preguntad por 2Tm2 SurowyTato, que es un disco minoritario  8).

"2Tm2,3 (sometimes called in Poland "Tymoteusz") is one of the best polish (but not only) "hard and heavy" groups. The name of the group is a shortening of expect from St. Paul's 2nd. Letter to Timothy: "Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus". The band consist of many musicians from many other groups - Armia, Houk, Acid Drinkers and others. There was a moment in their life, few years ago, when they became a convert and realised that they want to make their music to extol God and to evangelize people using heavy music. All their lirycs descend from Holy Bible. As for now 2Tm2,3 has recorded 5 albums: "Przyjdz!" (English: "Come!") - 1997, "2Tm2,3" - 1999, "Pascha 2000" (English: "Passover 2000") - 2000, "Pascha 2000 Tour" and "Propaganda Dei" (it's an acoustic album from the tour) - 2004. Forgive me, but I won`t write too much about the music - it's because I cannot compare 2Tm2,3 with any other group. Their sounds are very original, unusual for that kind of bands. We can hear everything from gothic almost to death, with elements of celtic and folk (look at the list of instruments of Joszko Broda) - it's really amazing connection... (2tm23.kdm.pl)"