Noticias:

Auriculares.org: el foro sobre auriculares en español

Menú Principal

ibasso d4 topkit

Iniciado por Kurdt-bada, Diciembre 16, 2009, 19:39:50

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

Kurdt-bada

Modified topkit (new opamps, but retain the stock buffers) - Putting the LMH6655 buffers back in improves the D4 bass response to be closer to the the P-51 bass (slightly below the Predator bass levels). This was much better sounding, and the overall sound was also a bit warmer and refined sounding than with the bypassed buffers. With Hans Zimmer "Batman Begins - Molossus" has deep throbbing bass and crisp strings, where I was wishing for just a little more bass without the LMH6655. The Pico sounded less clear and defined and more recessed in the mids vs the D4 with OPA1611 class-A/LMH6655, with both using their USB DAC. Wow!

So, in summary - the D4 with modified topkit (new opamps, stock buffers) is actually closest to the P-51 Mustang when feeding the D4 line-out into the P-51 with an 18G Jumbo Cryo Silver X mini-mini. I can go back and forth between the D4's built-in DAC and Amp and the D4's DAC feeding the P-51 and I am quite happy with both, finding them to sound very similar. I am leaving the D4 set up this way as a "P-51 clone" for the time being, and will be adding this information to my D4 review which I'll do soon. I have to run through a plethora of headphones and IEM again, with the new topkit installed.

Leyendo un poco he visto que modificando el d4 este llegaría al nivel del p51 más o menos pero qué hay que meterle??

Kurdt-bada

la pregunta va a mr arroyo claro

mrarroyo

Te dire que hace un mes envie mi D4 junto a dos otros amplis a tres compañeros en Head Fi y no he podido probar el Top Kit que obtuve the Ron (HiFlight). El kit the Ron esta en mi despacho esperando a que mi D4 regrese, te dejare saber en un par de semanas. Una lastima que estemos tan separados pues me gustaria escuchar sus opiniones de equipos.

Kurdt-bada

Ok ya me comentarás como va y en ese caso como podría metérselo.