Noticias:

Auriculares.org: el foro sobre auriculares en español

Menú Principal

Corda Concerto

Iniciado por far, Noviembre 24, 2009, 21:50:35

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

far

Hola, acabo de entrar en la web de Meier y a parte de que ha cambiado un poco el diseño de la misma, he visto que tiene previsto un nuevo ampli para febrero o marzo, el Corda Concerto:

Un saludo.

far

Por cierto, he visto que ahora los manuales de los diversos amplis sí se pueden ver, por lo menos he visto los del Swing y el Cantante 2, que están en PDF.

far

Comentado por Jan Meier en Head-Fi.org:

Dear Headfellows,

Various people have send me a mail for information on the new Concerto. Therefore a short synopsis.

Basically the CONCERTO is a SYMPHONY without the DAC section. However, some changes to the amplification section have been made.

- Instead of the LM6171 of the SYMPHONY the CONCERTO will use AD797 opamps.

- The CONCERTO uses a discrete volume control with a total of 64 positions (32 steps on the SYMPHONY). Typical step-size is around 0.7 dB. This gives a very smooth analog-like feeling.

- The CONCERTO has one pair of RCA-inputs and only one headphone output.

- The crossfeed filter has been slightly improved on.

The enclosure (two colors, black and silver) will be very similar to that of the STAGEDAC. Also prices will be comparible.

I hope that the amp will be available in February.

Currently the manufacturer is working on prototypes. Pictures and technical info will be put on my website as soon as these prototypes are available.

Cheers

Jan