Auriculares.org: el foro sobre auriculares en español

Menú Principal

Review: Burson HA-160 headphone amplifier

Iniciado por nepro, Enero 13, 2011, 20:34:56

Tema anterior - Siguiente tema

nepro

Burson HA-160 headphone amplifier

http://www.headfonia.com/burson-ha-160d-review/

Australian manufacturer Burson has done well when they introduced themselves with the Burson HA-160 headphone amplifier last year. But the trend these days is to have a good source quality alongside a great amp, and so Burson took the HA-160 amplifier back to the design room, and out come the Burson HA-160D which is basically the HA-160 amplifier with a DAC in one box. It may seem like a trivial thing to add in a DAC circuitry, considering that you can buy DIY DAC kits on ebay for little money. But not for Burson. Five power supply circuits for clean and regulated power. Two transformers makes sure that the DAC and amplifier section will get all the power they need. Burr Brown's PCM1793 D/A chip, coupled with fully discrete stages right from the DAC output section to the headphone jack generates the signal that will eventually be converted to sound waves by the headphone's drivers. And knowing that everyone plays music out of a computer these days, Burson also added a USB digital input that supports up to 24/96 resolutions.

azelais

Interesante información.

CitarWith the HD800, the Burson is not quite as good compared to the pairing with the Beta22

Hace poco tuve la ocasión de probar esta combinación; curiosamente no me agradó demasiado. Teniéndo en cuenta la calidad del Beta 22 y del HD800 por separado, la suma de ambos no me convenció. Por supuesto que es una opinión personal; pero sorprende los diferentes criterios y gustos que poseemos todos los aficionados a esto.

Por contra, haciendo un ligero "off topic", con los T1 me pareció fabuloso. Pero eso, para otro momento.

Un saludo

Dimante

Creo recordar que en Headphonia comentaban que los t1 eran más brillantes y detallados que los hd800, siendo éstos de carácter más cálido, y por el foro se comentaba justamente lo contrario, lo cual me sorprendió mucho en su momento.
Parece que, en efecto, las opiniones son muy variadas.

Saludos.

Edito: aquí el enlace del análisis:
http://www.headfonia.com/hd800-t1/